Sunday, June 17, 2012

happy father's day!


My Dad

My dad looks noble and handsome at 5 foot 14 inches.

The sound of his voice explaining how things work, and telling me the importance of doing it right, puts me back on course when I want to slop over something.

My dad brings to mind the taste of “Turtles ‘n Mud”….

And the smell of his favorite congos hot from the oven just waiting for milk.

Thank you, Dad, for giving me the gift of your love, for teaching me to ride my banana-seat bike, for guiding me in the paths of Truth.

I feel so blessed that God chose you to be
My Dad.


 By Sharon Faircloth
Fathers Day, June 17, 2012

I'd like to wish all my family and friends a very merry Father's Day! It's only fitting to honor the dear men that play a most special part in our lives.....
Thank you Dad, DaddyWayne, and Mr. E for being there for us. We love y'all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment