Saturday, November 3, 2018

November Aspiration

9. 
Only 9.
 9 measly posts so far in all of 2018!
 I write constantly in my mind, but no one would ever know, and I do not have a nifty cloud-based brain drive from which to retrieve my archived thoughts! So... I want to prove to myself that I can prioritize writing again. I know I sound like a broken record, but please help me! I'm an Obliger (referencing Gretchen Rubin's four tendency framework) and I need lots of outward expectations, consequences, rewards, etc.to actually be able to meet my inward goals! So nag, pester, prod, comment, compliment, etc. IF you feel like it! I plan to banish the perfectionism that results in procrastination, and just simply write a little bit every day for the month of November! I do realize that it is now November 3, but hey! Present over Perfect! Some days I may not do any more than repost my fleeting WhatsApp status, but that's OK.


I love that it's November. October was awesome, but it finally seems to get seriously "Fall" in November, and I don't feel so fake wearing scarves and drinking PSLs! And I love the constant reminders to truly ponder on all we have to be grateful for. I love this quote below because even though I absolutely love my little life, I'm always trying to be better and make it better too.


And of course November means PIES. I just wanna make and EAT piles of pie!


I was in the office today. But instead of taking control of the day and being super efficient and productive, my computer took control of me. It was negative, very negative. I shall not further elaborate. But, I think I only have one remaining issue. I love new laptops, but NOT the stress of getting old but extremely important software to run properly on them.


My parents thought I had definitely overdressed for our 50+ degree weather today! But I digress. My long sleeve shirt, vest, and leggings felt completely cozy! Until I got too hot, but that's the beauty of cold weather! It's so easy to overdress and be happily warm, then simply shed layers as needed! I used to despise winter, but now I love it! Danielle is like me; she wanted to wear leggings today, and her sun hat! (Most popularly known as a stocking cap or toque! I'm not at all sure why she faithfully calls it her sun hat.)
Happy Fall, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment