Sunday, November 4, 2018

Fat Pilgrims & Skinny Pilgrims

Last night I got out the old wooden Pilgrim people that I get out every year around Thanksgiving time. My school kids would probably remember them! Two of them are exceeding thin and the other two are astoundingly plump. They are so fun to have sitting around and totally spark joy. Danielle said, "Look! What that?" when she saw them sitting on top of the fake fireplace this morning. She can't (hopefully, fingers crossed) break them, so I let her arrange and rearrange them to her heart's content.

Do y'all have any fun Fall/Thanksgiving traditions? If so, please share in the comments! I'm so sentimental and adore traditions. Another fun thing I did when teaching was to have each child bring a piece of fruit for our classroom cornucopia. Then the last half day before Thanksgiving break, we would have fruit feast!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment