Monday, August 5, 2013

this butter dish

Corning Pyrex Butterfly Gold 1/4 Pound Covered Butter Dish Sunrise Yellow Flower


Forgot to write about this butter dish that came into my possession on Saturday. I had gone to a clean up job with Daniel that morning to "help." I put on a pair of gloves, picked up a few sticks, and tried to look busy before sitting in the shade reading my Nook while swatting bugs and sweating! Daniel was so thankful for my help that he took me out to dinner at Happy Palace and then to the Pawn Shop! They were having a small yard sale out front. I spied this butter dish nestled among the junk and walked away with it for only $.50! The bad news is that I think it's sorta ugly and I don't need a butter dish! The good news is that it is worth $15-$25!! People collect this stuff. But I don't. I just wanted to make a dollar or few.
 
BREAKING NEWS!!!
GLENDON, ANNA, & BECCA UNRUH ARRIVED YESTERDAY FOR A SHORT SURPRISE VISIT TO THEIR HOME STATE OF FLORIDA!!!
 
Becca is as beautiful as ever; we enjoyed a sushi bonanza with them tonight down at Sake Café.
More quality time is on the horizon tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment