Monday, August 19, 2013

10 things

I will write about 10 things since I don't have time to elaborate on life at the moment.

1. Alisha, Pierre, and the kids flew back to the North Pole {CANADA} on Sunday...we miss them! Fantastic family time makes the best memories.

2. I actually worked at school today. And others worked there too, helping me. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by friends and family.

3. My goals are as follows: have classroom totally bedecked and transformed by Wed. eve, finish the dress I'm working on and have 3 more sewed by Fri. eve, and BEACH it on Sat! Unrealistic goals never hurt anyone.

4. What is a good, reliable brand of coffee bean grinder? Jill sent me the yummiest smelling whole coffee beans and I'm getting ready to drink their brew instead of just swooning over their scent!

5. I'm gonna wear PURPLE. Hopefully I will stop gaining weight so I won't remind everyone of Barney.

6. This school year is going to be AMAZING! The energy and enthusiasm of all the school board and teachers is just thrilling! Also love the new doors, clean floors, polka-dot curtains, and the lack of clutter!

7. My not-so-wonderful-anymore drying rack from Tarjay has fallen apart even after I gave it a hefty dose of Liquid Nails. NOT cool! I so dislike spending the $ to dry clothes in the dryer. I need to replace it asap.

8. SCORE! Outdoor lights that I've been spying on at Family Dollar were on a summer clearance sale for $4.80 instead of $8 today!

9. Speaking of Family Dollar, I love the yoga pants I got there the other day for only $5.50! Sometimes classy isn't even pricey! Love me some $ store!

10. Getting on my school sleep schedule is my next priority! Bye, Bye roaming around until 1 and sleeping in until 8:30...


2 comments:

  1. seriously sharon! family dollar is NOT the place for quality clothes!!!! You make me chortle! Love your blog and keep posting! Got to hear about your wonderful teaching at school and your lovely classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im already regretting the FD pants...but oh well, they ARE kinda cute even though the've already developed HOLES!! argh :( I've learned my lesson.

    ReplyDelete