Thursday, September 13, 2012

prop 10

Most of you are probably wondering at the seriously strange post title!! I am too, in fact! Wondering about my sanity or lack thereof! Back it really does make sense. You've all heard of "hang 10" for surfing; quote wikipedia -  Hanging Ten is a surfing maneuver and is considered [1] one of the most impressive and iconic stunts one can perform with a surfboard. Hanging ten is when the surfer positions the surfboard in such a way that the back of it is covered by the wave and the wave rider is free to walk to the front of the board and hang all ten toes over the nose of the board. Usually this can only be done on a heavy longboard. Never will figure out HOW in the world people are able to stay on such a thing as a surfboard in moving water and WAVES, much less WALK on it! Anyway, I am so delighted to finally have all ten of my toes "propped" up on the coffee table bench in front of me while I belately blog a bit, sort through a slew of emails, and peer at pinterest.... I'm confident that I am much more talented at "propping 10" than "hanging 10" by the way. Sorry this is crazy and short, but that's how life is! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh you make me laugh! Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) np! giving away my daily dose of weirdness lol!

      Delete
  2. How do you learn to do that? Sure sounds like a lovely thing to do! I love your "dose of weirdness"! (as you call it... I do not agree!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prop ten. Yup I can definitely hang with that!! LOL

    ReplyDelete