Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Rosebuds & Raincoats


Two buds on our Gemini bush have bloomed forth! They are truly gorgeous! I gaze in wonder and admiration...just so happy to see them, and to know that I (and hubby #thanks) actually put in the effort to see this dream to reality! All the other bushes except Malibu are doing well also! I may need to order a replacement for her as she is not doing marvelously at all. Quite dormant, in fact. 


Today, I had some rare hours home alone before going into the office. But I did not sit reading on the couch as pictured above! Rather, I raincoated! I packaged the stinky, cheaply made donut trash bag I had ordered for Danielle and my too large but ever so whimsical Joules slicker to go back to Zulily, the pleasing olive “waterproof” coat that absorbs liquid to go back to Amazon, and ordered what I hope is the third and final one for me from Amazon! Third time’s the charm, right?! We leave for London in 
24 days! Pinch, pinch. 




Back to Zulily... I really want this in the correct size! Just not sure I have time to wait for my store credit and then reorder!



Cute, but pweeee-yuuuu! And way too big. 


Back to Amazon! #inaccuratedescription 


Danielle’s 2nd coat was a win! Well-made and totally waterproof! So I went with the same brand for the classic white one I ordered below! 








No comments:

Post a Comment