Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Monday Musing & Menus

Today was a really good day.
 It is our only hope to carry on!
It didn't start out that way...
after Danl left early for work, and Danielle was wide awake, be-bopping around, I hunkered down on the couch under a blanket for an hour, gloomy and glowering. 
Finally I hoisted myself up, brewed some coffee, started smiling, ordered Bloom planners from Amazon for Rhonda and me, completed my morning routine, did yoga, (Danielle joined me! Seriously, seeing a toddler doing the downward dog is just plain adorable!) fixed Disney Princess Spaghettio's and leftover fajitas for lunch, conquered a kitchen mission #flylady, ran to the bank(s), found Jacob an unread book, supervised Neil and Danielle, Instant Potted some venison chili, worked at my desk, ate supper, blended fresh fruit smoothies, hung out with my family, bathed and bedded Danielle, went to bed with Danl, got back up, made a pineapple-raspberry cake and orange 7-up jello for Sewing tomorrow, got hungry, devoured some "tortiyahs" chips & Diet Coke, and now I'm blogging! 

My gorgeous, wood-grain planner gets here Wednesday, and I cannot wait!

Image result for blue ox planner
Thanks to all of you who sent me suggestions via blog comment or whatsapp! I really appreciated y'all's input!


Here are my menus for this week... I planned them on my phone while in the deer stand. #hungrywhilehunting

SOUL FOOD SUNDAY

Fried Pork Chops
Tossed Salad
Cast Iron Skillet Fried Apples

MAKE WHATEVER YOU WANT MONDAY

Venison Chili
Cheese & Crackers
Pickles
Leftover Jiffy Corn Muffins
Fruit Smoothies

TACO TUESDAY

PW Fried Tacos (venison)
Chips & Salsa
Sliced Avocados

PIE WEDNESDAY

Stromboli
Applesauce
Del Monte Corn

THROW IT ON THE GRILL THURSDAY

Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
Foil-packet Grilled Cheesy Fries
Grilled Green Beans

FISH FRIDAY

Creamy Crab Topped Tilapia Recipe - Food.com - 290148

Garlic Bread
Popeye Spinach

SANDWICH SATURDAY

Chili Cheese Dog Bake

(with leftover chili from Monday)
Jello
Cucumber Slaw

Hungry yet?! 
Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Well you definitely got things done! And the meals look good! I'll take some venison!

    ReplyDelete