Saturday, March 1, 2014

quickly thinking whilst i type...


I like this quote.


In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart. - by John Bunyan


Daniel is bow-hunting. 

He has worked all morning on servicing "Rosie the Dozie"  aka bulldozer and the track hoe. It is still too wet to work much to his dismay! I think this is the soggiest winter we have ever experienced. Didn't mind wet winters so much when we had lawn service contracts....but such is life!


I am taking a couch break.

 Because I have gotten out of bed, washed loads of laundry, scrubbed piles of dishes and scummy counter tops, sorted mail, paid bills, made Three Cheese Hamburger Helper, and straightened up the house. After a short sit and a piece of chocolate cake from Aunt Sue that I denied myself of when I was on a "diet day" earlier this week since I am on a "off day" today, I will bound up and vacuum out the car "again" so we can get it parked somewhere for sale, clean out the Yukon, trim my rose bush, dust, clean up the dog area, clean bathrooms, vacuum and mop floors, bag up piles of stuff that I pulled out of closets and drawers in January so I can drop it by the thrift store next week, visit Grandma Schneider, go to folk's so Dad can help me do a demo of the sound wave science experiment that I want to do Monday, grade some tests, type next week's school schedule, spend some quality time with Danl, and get ready for church at 7:15! Lucky for us, Mel {koehn} sweetly made and gave us some gourmet potatoes and pork loin that will be a scrumptious meal for us tonight! Such a blessing to have dear friends.... And meanwhile I need to be pondering on how/what we should do to celebrate Florida's birthday at school on Monday! 

Anyone want to bring freezers of homemade key lime ice cream?! :)

Any ideas on how to actually accomplish all that stuff I just listed out?! Knowing how to prioritize would be amazing...it ALL seems important to me....but I fail miserably at being Superwoman. Sometimes I just know I am one step from the loony bin! You know what I did Thursday?! I had gone to Pensacola for allergy shots and was supposed to meet Daniel and David at Sake for supper. So I pull in and wait and wait and wait on them, and finally almost 15 minutes or so later, I realize that I am sitting in the parking lot of Tuscan Pizza Oven!!! Not Sake! SO DUMB!!! Then I meekly pulled out, and proceeded to go next door to Sake where they were waiting for and laughing at me! See? There's no hope for this scatterbrained redhead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment