Saturday, February 22, 2014

right now...


Outside my window...the waves are crashing and the sun is shining over Orange Beach!

I am thinking... that the shrimp scampi pizza from Lillian's we just devoured was the best pizza I've ever had!


I am thankful... that we are celebrating our 9th year of love!

In the kitchen...it's CLOSED. Yay!

I am wearing... a pensacola beach t-shirt and a royal blue skirt.

I am creating...a fresh outlook.

I am going... to highly recommend the Perdido Beach Resort!

I am reading...3 books! And the Mountains Echoed, Be Happy or I'll Scream, and Exploiting My Baby.

I am hoping... that it won't be raining tomorrow.

I am looking forward to... sleeping way in again in the morning.


I am learning… that I mess up so much, and need to go back and apologize.

Around the house...I don't know what is happening! Mel is dog-sitting and cleaning! Love my sweet sis!

One of my favourite things... is spending quality time with my hubby.

We are right here by the "Pass" in the west tower of those orangish hotels.

Soak up the sun by the Mediterranean-style pool

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wishing you many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Annivershiary (or however Danl used to say it!) :) Sounds like the life... Live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wow! Wow! I am sooo jealous! :) Glad your having/had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nom nom! and the motel looks delightful too! Love the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait to hear about your "trip"! :)

    ReplyDelete