Saturday, March 8, 2014

please vote!

narrowing it down....and combating my normal paradoxical instincts! classy? or kiddish? love them both!
please vote and help me out! {or tell me to order both!}

wood iPhone 4 Case iphone 4s case mint green chevron by belindawen, $9.99
Loved this book - good lesson. The Giving Tree iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s Case by sweethearteverybody

it's making me so nervous to be going around coverless...seems like everything is reaching out to shatter or scratch. and clumsy is my middle name...

8 comments:

  1. U will not b sorry if u get both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one for school, one for other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both... If money is an issue I'd get classy. It'll fit more situations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IF you don't get both, I'd vote for the first one:) Cam says the second one looks like you tho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like them both too, but would probably go with classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that if your're not buying both go for the first one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree the second one looks like you!!:) like them both tho and I'm sure i would have to get both if I were deciding!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, I'm late freight here... have you ordered already? I love the 2nd one! :) just so cool that the apple is falling out of the tree. AND i love that book too, so...

    ReplyDelete