Tuesday, February 11, 2014

right brain, left brain, brain Brain BRAIN!!!


We've been studying about the majestic, mysterious human brain in science, and having been learning about left and right brainedness. Which are you? I was curious for myself, so I dug around online, and took this test! If you are wondering which brained you are, take this quiz and find out today! And let me know in the comments. :)


Right Brain vs Left Brain Creativity Test

http://www.wherecreativitygoestoschool.com/vancouver/left_right/rb_test.htm



Here's my results!






Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being: 


Left BrainRight Brain
33%67%

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.

9 comments:

  1. 62% left, 32% right...I suspected I was pretty strongly left brain! We've been talking about this at school too and I had my students take 2 different tests and compare the results. Have you seen the Mercedes left brain/right brain ad?
    http://www.adeevee.com/2011/05/mercedes-benz-left-brain-right-brain-print/?ModPagespeed=noscript

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have seen those!! Love the second one, so gorgeous!! What tests did you have your students take? Mine are young enough that I thought this one was a bit over their heads....

      Delete
  2. 57% left, 43% right. Never really have studied on this subject, but I found out some interesting things about myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love taking tests like this...like you said, it is quite enlightening!!

      Delete
  3. left brain 46% right 54%
    ha interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!! a perfect balance!!! :) I'm jealous!

      Delete
  4. left brain 29%, right brain 71% ... no surprise there! =) pretty cool to see what I need to improve on! How does one train herself to think in an orderly manner???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey this proves what we've always known!! :) we are kindred spirits!

      Delete
  5. left 40% right 60%! But some of the questions were hard to answer... so I just chose the middle of the road... :)

    ReplyDelete