Monday, December 9, 2013

monday nights at jalisco's

  It was Monday today, no doubt about it. But I could keep on keeping on amidst the sickness, the stress, and the strain because it was also gonna be "Monday Night at Jalisco's" with the one who loves me no matter what ~ the one who listens and gets me going when I just wanna stop ~ the one who turns my lamentables into laughables! Somehow talking over tacos just puts the world back in perspective. Quality time with a side of cheese dip... Monday Nights at Jalisco's are my anti-nemesis, my boon.

3 comments:

  1. Christmas break, come on already! Right? Too bad you don't get snow days in the middle of the week like we're having today!! Told my mom it's a balm to my soul to spend the day at home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! :) but I do love Christmas time at school! Just not the bout of sickness we've been having! {shouldn't admit this, but i kinda sorta hoped I'd get it, just to stay home and sleep all day, but I know if i actually did, I'd wish I was well!!} Happy Snow Day to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmmm sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete