Monday, December 2, 2013

lowering my standards

     Hi! I am alive and well! Well, I'm well so far anyway! Danl is in the throes of illness....fever, achiness, and extreme exhaustion. Poor guy! Hope he feels MUCH better tom!
     Anyway, this post will not be about any of the things I've mentioned that I will write about such my HP {happiness project} Sarah Palin, etc. It's about the fact that I basically don't blog at all anymore because I never seem to have enough time to write about all the wonderful aspects of life that I wish to elaborate on! Therefore, since I don't have the time and energies to write lengthy posts about every interesting {or boring!} thing, I don't write at all. These standards of mine are ridiculous. So, I will simply lower them. I will attempt from this day forward to write every day except Sunday about whatever inspires me, whether it's 1 sentence or 100. Thank you, my dear friends and family! This will be all for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. glad to see another post from you! Sure hope you don't get ill! I am still sick myself!

    ReplyDelete