Sunday, April 21, 2013

writing

 

Here I am again. At last. Not being able to write as often as I would like to discourages me. Because I find that the less I write, the less I feel like writing, and the less I seem to have to write about even though my life is filled to the brim and running over! There's too much to cover, so I don't know where to even begin. I won't ponder of this predicament for long. Rather, I'll just say a few things and disappear again for a space!

I ran out of gas for the first time this past week! Not fun! I'm so thankful I have a knight in shining armor that could come to my rescue!

This same valiant knight also bought, planted, and surprised me with a gorgeous red knock-out rosebush!!! I can't help but fall in love. Again....and again!

I discovered this! Haiku Love! http://haiku.nytimes.com/#top

Meeting a good friend for frozen yogurt and yakking is the best therapy for stress-reduction....


I was too ill to get an allergy shot this week; rather I got more pills to take and a prescription for antibiotics. Ugh.

The loveliest bouquet of double petunias gifted to me from a student made my day!

Diesel might have cancer.... hopefully Monday will bring only good news from the lab. Please sigh a prayer.

I need more self-denial and discipline in my life. More goals need to be attained.

I also need to be easier on myself; not beat myself up for not being SuperWoman.

Life is complicated, but also simple. But only if we let it be!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful day and week ahead! Hope there was good news for Diesel. Would love to come meet you for Frozen Yogurt! Maybe in June! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got the news this aft that it's benign! :) They still want to remove the polyp though. Let's plan a yogurt date for June! Y'all will be here for Gweni's wedding, right?

      Delete
    2. Absolutely!! Can't wait! It's gonna be piles of fun! We pick up Erica in Gallop and then fly into B-Ham together.

      Delete