Friday, April 12, 2013

here comes the bride!

 
We are so super pleased and excited that my bro Anthony will be marrying his sweetheart,
Katelyn Jane Miller, on June 23!!!
 
She is the sweetest chick, hopefully she'll be able to bear with us. :) We all love her to pieces already. Especially Anthony. lol
 
I've also signed my contract to continue in the schoolmarm business next year. Only 10 kiddos and 2 grades though. Yay!!!
 
Lest I get fragmented to bits as in the quote below, I filed an extension for our income taxes. First time for everything I guess! But, taxes just WEREN'T happening.
 
“I suppose the more you have to do, the more you learn to organize and concentrate—or else get fragmented into bits." - Rumer Godden
 
It will be a busy, but wonderful summer.
 
The End.
{for now. I just got home from being at school the last 13 hours.}


5 comments:

  1. You are truly amazing to be teaching again next year!! And goodness ya'll are sure having weddings down there! Now Melissa too! You soon won't have anyone left to get married!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I'm not sure if amazing is the proper word, chelle! :) crazy is more like it I think! and yes, as Dorothy Rolin would say, "it's mating season down here!"

      Delete
  2. I don't know this sweet chick! Where will the wedding be? It does sound like you will have an exciting summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's from scenic ridge, ohio. preacher phil miller's daughther. :)

      Delete
  3. She is the most awesome in the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete