Monday, April 29, 2013

Fabulous Fieldtrip!



 
Last Friday, we had a fab field trip! The cannon BOOMED at Fort Gaines!



 
The old-timey blacksmith made a nail, an S hook, and a horse-shaped horseshoe!
{which he generously bestowed upon our class!}
 
 
On the ferry ride, the sun shone, the water sparkled, and the good times rolled!


 
The birthday cake oreos don't have anything to do with the field trip. I bought some at Walmart the other day, and they make me so happy! Just thought I'd share. Yay for sprinkles!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be back in school...just for a few days. Go on a field trip, play ball, sing... And not have to be grown up...oh to be a kid again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I tell the kids sometimes how much I would love to sit down and be the one learning and taking the tests etc.! :) they always offer to let me take theirs lol!

      Delete
  2. Was such a fun day! :) The blacksmith was THE BEST!!! It was really hard on me not to be able to climb those trees at the park... :) Guess it's good I have all boys and don't have to try to teach a girl to be ladylike! LOL

    ReplyDelete