Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Hunt, Gather, Parent!


It’s Write Wednesday again! 
Last week slipped up on me while we were wiling the time away in the water at  
Splash RV Resort & Waterpark and I totally forgot to pen a post! Today the top thing on my mind is the book I’m currently reading in the most! (I’m always reading 6 books or so at a time) This book is titled Hunt, Gather, Parent. At first, I thought it mostly seemed like another version of Bringing Up Bebe but as I read on, it’s taking my mind to so many other places than just good old-fashioned parenting. HGP is like a vulnerable memoir, a good ole self-help, and a wise parenting manual all in one! I’m not sure why I’m inspired to write this book review when I’m only 2/3 through the book, but here it is! Part of me wishes in another life to be like author Michaeleen and her daughter Rosy and travel the world while researching and writing! But I’ll settle for second best and read and learn from this enlightening book. It’s making me ponder my own idyllic childhood, vow to be a better member of “the village,” and wish for workable ways for Danielle to grow up grounded and grateful. 
Tally Ho! On I go to Hunt, Gather, & Parent! 





No comments:

Post a Comment