Sunday, February 22, 2015

bringing back the blog!

I don't think a day passes that I don't think about this blog in some way or fashion. The thought, "this is blog-worthy," or "I would really love to write about about that and get some feedback" flits through my mind incessantly. And way back in the recesses of my brain, I just plain miss writing! Like I said in my last post, school does feel that creative void, but I still miss that satisfied feeling of putting my real thoughts on digital paper...the challenge of finding the perfect words to express myself! And I miss the connection with our friends and family! "Thankful Wednesdays" &/or "Thankful Thursdays" have been a blessing in the way of connections, and I love the glimpses into y'all's lives! But listing the things I'm "Thankful" for on a certain day hasn't stuck with me other than a sporadic attempt every week or so, since what I really want to do is to blog about life more in depth than a list allows me. So! I am back! Officially! Tomorrow I will be posting about our anniversary getaway weekend! It was the best! Definitely what we both needed! And just as a little preview, let's say that we both have a new appreciation for our humble toaster oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment