Monday, September 16, 2013

quotes and more quotes

 
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
 
-Edison, Thomas A.
 
 
Those of you who receive the daily Sunday School Readings via email, likely read this quote this morning! I loved it. The quote I chose for our classroom quote of the week is the following one. It's pretty good! Happy Monday, y'all!
 
 
"It's amazing how long it takes to complete something you're not working on."
- R.D. Clyde
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your inspirational quotes! And I think its so neat u have them in your class! I think u should have them memorize them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that idea! :) We are trying! Brent rattled off the "Money makes money and the money money makes makes money" today! :) But he thought it was by "Aeropostal" instead of Benjamin Franklin. LOL The first week's quote was by Aristotle, so that was why he was confused!

      Delete
  3. Love the quote! Wish they would just pop in your head right when you needed them!! How's school going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the truth!! It's going well! Love my small class!! ;)

      Delete