Wednesday, September 11, 2013

pie rush wednesday!

 
 
 
 
 
Tried a new schedule at school today and liked it! {Now if I can only stick to it! Class discussion is just too much fun!}
 
Daniel broke another toe last night! His smallest digit this time. He says, "Only 8 more to go!" Poor man.
 
Miss Smith and Loralee went with me to get my shots today.
 
Sara picked up Loralee; then Miss Smith and I took in "Pie Rush Wednesday" at Village Inn.
 
A free slice of raspberry brownie delight, or whatever it was called, hit the spot! Along with several cups of hot coffee...since the restaurant was kinda chilly.
 
I grilled hamburgers for supper and murdered 3 slimy green frogs with a can of my favorite friend, Repel. I do not understand how in the world Pharaoh could have hardened his heart again after the plague of the frogs.
 
It's 9:20 p.m.  Past our bedtime!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lol about the frogs!! :) Remember that night long ago in our trailer, after the hurricane? It was a plague of frogs in there that night!! Daniel didn't have much sympathy for us!! But we caught a few in an ice chest! Yay for us!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that night of terror will be forever in my mind!! LOL it was awful!! at least we had each other!! :)

      Delete