Wednesday, June 7, 2023

6 Things Making Me Smile

Every week, Gretchen Rubin writes a newsletter called “5 Things Making Me Happy.” So this blog post is my spin on that! But of course since I love even numbers and feel blessed, I’m going with “6 Things Making Me Smile!”

1. The BIG bag of 30 little prezzies from Tara! One to open each day of my Birthday Month! Yay! 



2. Anne stopping by with an unexpected loaf of sourdough porridge bread. Bread wasn’t referenced as the epitome of life for no reason. 



3. Reading Little House in the Big Woods to Danielle.

 

4. Soaking in my first Bella Grace magazine which was an early birthday delight from Jill! 



5. Thee most delectable slice of apricot tart delivered to my door yesterday by Tina. On a china plate adorned with a sprig of thyme and an orange snapdragon blossom. Need I say more?!



6. Book Club. It’s the best. I highly recommend the novel we just discussed over dinner at Gwen’s, in the candlelight surrounded by magnolias.




What 6 things are making you smile?

2 comments: