Monday, August 12, 2019

Breakfast of Champs!

I know it’s almost lunchtime, but before I sat down with my breakfast,  I’ve tended the ill, made Ramen noodles, read snatches in my book from Dollar Tree, torn off countless pieces of tape for my tireless, craft-loving toddler, supplied a small spread of breakfast for aforementioned toddler to stare at, broomed up the floors, added items to our ever-growing grocery list, made the bed, and worked on my to-do list! And at last am sitting down enjoying the following breakfast which I felt inspired to blog about because I wish I would use my BlogTouch app that I am paying for every month, instead of posting statuses. Not that anyone cares what I eat for breakfast, but I just love to write about food whilst I’m eating it! 

Apple Tea actually from Harrods in London in my favorite London mug. #thanksjill
Toast with a thick layer of peanut butter.
2 brown eggs fried in bacon grease.
Several swings of homemade mango kombucha. #refreshing

And the highlight, a cup of pistachio salad with lots of toasted pecans! 

What broke your fast this Monday morning? I, for one, would love to know! 







5 comments:

  1. Apple crisp, 2 slices of cheese plus 2 slices of summer sausage and a cup o black coffee, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. šŸŽ crisp! Yummers! And black ☕️. Had to skip mine since Danl is home...

      Delete
  2. 2 eggs scrambled to perfection by -robyn and one slice of King Cotton bacon. Black coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love King Cotton bacon too!!!! šŸ¤©šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼

      Delete
  3. Brown sugar poptart and a banana. Followed with lunch of tacos and cheese saucešŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete