Friday, November 4, 2016

Outside my window....Tonight.

Outside my window....the darkness of night enshrouds the earth. 
I am thinking....that I should soon go to bed, but I love being awake when everyone else is sleeping!
I am thankful...that our new "Speed Queen" washing machine has been ordered via amazon.com! Hauling loads of laundry wherever I go is getting old! Thanks, my family, for letting me use your machines!
In the kitchen...  the dishes haven't done themselves! They are resting on their laurels amidst grease splatters from buttermilk breaded fried venison and loaded baked potato fries! (potatoes are vegetables, right?!)
I am wearing... lime green sparkly, sequined slippers!
I am creating...a new blog post at last! 
I am going...to take Miss Smith and Nana with us to the Firehouse Fish Fry tomorrow! 
I am reading.... Bringing Up Bebe AGAIN because surely if I reread it enough times I will figure out how to best mother Danielle! Our bitty bebe is beyond baffling to me at times! She went on a milk strike the other day for reasons unknown!? Thankfully her drinking problem seems to be resolved!
I am hoping...to get Danielle's birth story completed before she turns one! I've written as far as my first post-birth meal now!
I am looking forward to...finding out if you like the new "SUBSCRIBE" feature I added to this blog! Check it out! Also, you no longer need an invitation to view. Just type in carrottopcakes86.blogspot.com and you'll be there!
I am learning...that there's nothing better than witnessing the mutual love and complete adoration of a daddy and his little girl! She was so pleased to ride in the skid steer with Daniel today for a bit when he was working at Shane and Mel's shouse!
Around the house....things are looking like Hurricane Danielle hit! Hopefully FEMA (Female Emergency Mother Agent) will respond before midnight. 
One of my favorite things.... is breakfast from McDonald's! But stick with Starbuck's for a good pumpkin spice latte! My McCafe version this morning was WAY TOO SWEET! I'm not lovin' it.


Image result for pumpkin spice latte mcdonalds 2016

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the pumpkin spice drink at McDonalds! I won't waste my money on it. Those coffee drinks are my weakness!

    ReplyDelete