Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Girl's Gotta Have a Purse!

Danielle acquired her first purse today!
And like a true girl, she loves it! (If clutching it solidly and slobbering on it profusely counts as adoration! I think it does!) I had spied this mini marvel several weeks ago at T.J.Maxx and had fallen in love! I could just picture Danielle playing happily with this little purse and even taking it to Sunday School with her little offering coins in it years down the road... Even though I left it in the store, it stayed in my mind! So today, I ogled the aisles to see if any of the tiny totes remained, and found only 3 of them marked down in the clearance section! If that's not a sure sign to purchase, I'm not a shopaholic! Cute as it is, Ralph Lauren didn't design this as a baby purse; it's actually a "Mini Tote Bag Charm." A purse upon a purse?! Seems a bit silly to me, but it would be a great place to keep your keys! Maybe when Danielle is all grown up, she can attach her first purse to her current one! But for now, a bitty baby with a bitty bag just makes this mama smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment