Tuesday, July 22, 2014

for such a time as this...

Live long, Queen Esther! She has been reigning in my thoughts tonight; her courage and determination to stand bravely during an extremely stressful time in her life makes me feel so weak-hearted. Today was a grey day....I won't go into the reasons as to why. It would only sound like the whiny martyred attitude that I was suffering from before God gave me the inspiration that this was a chance to live like Queen Esther! I could choose to face my situation with my "mental" tiara firmly in place, a beautiful attitude in my heart, and courage in my step because like was asked of Esther, "Who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" This valley can be my chance to shine! To trust, to have faith that everything WILL be OK! We all have these chances, these times that seem like the worst thing in the world is happening to us! And life just isn't fair! And others don't have to suffer like we do! But if we can only remember to get out our tiara, dress in our finest attitude, and proceed with royal courage, we can be brave and queenly "in such a time as this" because we can handle anything with God.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... I need to find my tiara and polish my attitude. Thanks- I needed badly this right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad my struggles can help you!! Gotta look on the bright side ya know! :) Wish we could sit and have some tea and wear our tiaras together! xo

      Delete
  2. I love this post. I might have print it out and put it on my fridge! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete