Tuesday, October 8, 2013

!!SPARKY!! {or not..}

SPARKY!!!! SPARKy!! SPARky! SPArky. SParky.. Sparky... sparky.... s p a r k y . . . . zzzzzz

That's a word demonstration of how I feel! It seems as if my saturated head is spinning to the point of flinging brain! We teachers of WHCS spent yesterday and today down at PCA in Pensacola soaking up ideas and absorbing techniques while observing the sparky, yet completely structured faculty. We had to arise in the wee morning hours to arrive on time, so by now I'm feeling devastatingly droopy! But I must bustle about and finish my preparations for tomorrow's lessons {no more winging it, Sharon!!!}, do up the supper dishes, cut out my Williamsburg party dress, pay a bill, pack up the chevron and polka dot painted pumpkins I made at Anne's on Saturday, advertise the yard/bake sale on Craigslist, and grade 18 tests before I be-bop to bed! Ouch! That list I just typed looks way too long! And the caffeine from my coconut mocha latte from The Drowsy Poet wore off long ago! Hasta la vista!

P.S. Those caramel snickerdoodles were the bomb!

This is the quote of the week for my class.
 
"I installed a skylight in my apartment and the people who live above me are furious!"
- Steven Wright

1 comment:

  1. I bet your kids loved that quote!! Sorry for the long list!! Maybe you'll have to hire Daniel to do the dishes!! LOL

    ReplyDelete